This morning I presented to a group of merchants in Zionsville, IN on how they could use Pinterest as a tool to generate web traffic and sales. I wanted to share the presentation on our site to help you as you begin to navigate this fun — and immensely — popular tool. The best part about Pinterest for business: it works!
Heard all the buzz about Pinterest? Whether or not it’s just a fad, it seems to be a fact that Pinterest is good for business — at least for now. Mashable reports that web traffic from Pinterest at several top apparel retailers has cracked their top 5 traffic referrers and the amount of traffic referred has jumped 398% from July to December.
For the clients we’ve recently added to Pinterest, they too are seeing a traffic boost if the page is regularly maintained. Here’s more interesting reading on Pinterest for Business to get you started:
- Pinterest Becomes Top Traffic Driver for Retailers - Mashable
- 3 Ways to Use Pinterest for Business Right Now
- 9 Tips to Boost Your Business With Pinterest – Inc.com
- A PR Practioner’s Guide to Pinterest for Business – Step Ahead
- Pinterest for Business: Yes! – About.com Women in Business